Looking for feedback on our sci-fi shoot ’em up
We are looking for user feedback - please try our game!
Zirthian is a sci-fi shoot ’em up game for iOS, being developed by a Canadian indie company Qubiq. We’ve put a lot of work into our combat system and want to know what you think!
Please submit your feedback in this thread or by using a form.
Testers who submit feedback will get free final game content. 🤘
Weapons Test (build 0.6) features the following:
- Skill tracking: Improve your score in Kill Count, Sharpshooting, Distance Traveled and Money Earned
- In-game currency: Earn Z's to buy weapons in the workshop
- Six types of enemy with different behaviours and weapons - survive hostile lasers, missiles and stuns, getting surrounded by robot swarms and being rammed into.
- Four types of weapon with ten skins each: Use lasers, neutron guns, gamma ray and seeker missiles - all customizable in the workshop!
- Five types of power-ups: Double missiles, Double Z's, Invulnerability, Instant special weapon recharge, Instant shield recharge
- Endless, procedurally generated, hand-drawn levels with easy and hard difficulty
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.